API 6D gate valve,through conduit slab gate valve, parallel expanding gate valve
The main feature of a Parallel expanding gate valve is the 2-piece shutter that guarantees a simultaneous mechanical seal in both the upstream and downstream directions, from low to high pressure.
This is why Parallel expanding gate valve is recommended when the contribution of line pressure is not required to obtain the seal. This type of valve is normally used when high reliability is required in critical conditions: in process line applications, refineries (high temperature execution is also available) and pipes.
Through conduit slab gate valve
The though conduit slab gate valve design is designed with a one-piece disc and floating seats.
The floating seat uses line pressure to obtain a downstream seal in high pressure differential applications. Low pressure sealing is allowed by helical springs that activate the seat by pushing it against the door. Fluids flow freely with a minimum of turbulence. In the open position, pigs, scraper cleaners or hot tap cutters are allowed to pass through the pipe without danger or damage to the internal mechanical components of the valve.
Design feature of these 2 types valves:
Cast carbon steel conforming to ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, WCC.
Cast carbon steel conforming to ASTM A216 Gr. WCB for NACE MR0175 service with a carbon content not exceeding 0.25% and a hardness of 22 HRc maximum.
• Design according to API-6D.
• Complete and continuous step for the passage of cleaning tools.
• “Top Entry” design to maintain the line.
• Double Lock and Purge in open or closed position.
• Bi-directional flow.
• The mode of operation varies according to customer needs
since they can be operated by: Steering wheel, impact steering wheel,
chain operators, gear operators or actuators of
electric, pneumatic or hydraulic power.
• Option available with hard tungsten carbide coatings
or stellite for aggressive services through the HVOF process.
• Hydrostatic tests according to API-6D.
• ANSI / ASME classes from 150 to 2500.
• Dimension from 2″to 64″.
• Design according to API 6A, API 6D, API 6DSS, API 17D, ASME VIII div 2; ASME B16.34, PED 2014/68 / EU.
• Flanges according to ASME B16.5 for size 2″ to 24″, to ASME B16.47 for size> 24o «.
• Butt welding according to ASME B16.25.
• Face to face according to API 6D; API 6A.
• Fire insurance according to API 6FA / ISO 10497.
Class 150 – 2500
Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy Materials
2″ – 48″